WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Been Writing forever.....

Old 03-16-2008, 04:26 PM
Denalyn123 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Icon7 Been Writing forever.....

I just found this site and I am hoping that belonging to an online community such as this one is going to inspire me to do more of what I love - WRITE!

I've been writing since I was about 7 years old and got recognized by my 2nd grade teacher for a one page story I wrote. I was hooked.

I have many things written and stashed away. I have many stories started but not finished. I have many ideas but don't take the time to follow through.

I think I have done myself a great injustice by putting so many other things ahead of this passion that lurks inside but is always cast aside for what is deemed more important.

Here's to rediscovering the joy of carting my stories around with me, even at the supper table, because i just can't stop writing!

Old 03-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Titania (Offline)
Faerie Queen
Loyal Member

Thanks 38

Welcome to the site, Denalyn Your story sounds familiar - it can be hard to keep writing at the top of my priorities also. I've always found this place helped me out with that, so I hope it helps you as well!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask - we're all pretty friendly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my new writing blog! Updated every morning. P.S. I have cookies.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Icarus (Offline)
Out of the Park
Official Member

Thanks 3

Welcome! I think you'll find a lot of like-minded people here who share your enthusiasm.

Check out the FAQ and stickied threads for some forum guidelines. And be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
Old 03-17-2008, 03:06 AM
Chloe (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 4
Send a message via MSN to Chloe

Welcome to Writer's Beat. =)

I hope you find the forums help you to write more often; it does seem to work that way for some people.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:02 AM
Q Wands (Offline)
a Ghaidhealtachd chridhe

Thanks 452

Welcome to Writer's Beat, Denalyn. Your story sounds all too familiar so here's hoping the forum is just what you need to help you focus.

Old 03-19-2008, 06:44 PM
maylet (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 4
Send a message via MSN to maylet

Welcome

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions