WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues

Writing Help & Issues You name it, we solve it! Ask your questions here.

Suggestions?

Old 09-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Budd Smith (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Suggestions?

Hello there, I'm writing a screenplay and I thought this would be a good place to get some general feedback and suggestions. I don't know whether or not this is the right place to post such a thread, buuuuut here it goes anyways.

My story revolves around a youth in his mid teens on a cross country journey from California to Graceland in Nashville, Tennessee in order to confront his hero and supposed father, Elvis Presley.
In the beginning of the story a head on car accident caused by a suicidal Elvis impersonator strikes the car of the teen and his parents resulting in the parents death and the teen becoming a orphan-with no recollection of his family or his past. He conjures up the idea that Elvis Presley is his father from their similar appearance and a picture from found on his person during the time of the accident.
From there he is determined to seek out Elvis and find out the truth of who he really is and where he came from.
The stories theme will revolve around identity and family and explore the concept of idol sensationalism and fanaticism.

I hope to develop this story more as I go along, but any suggestions from you find folks would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone thinks they have a good potential tagline for such a project that would be great. Thanks!!!

Old 09-25-2010, 02:34 AM
Budd Smith (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

Please let me know whether or not you think this idea has potential or not, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues