Sometimes I...

Old 12-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 199
Default Sometimes I...

Sometimes I...
Do such terrible farts that I have to stop and consider the evil I have released into the world.

Webgoji (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Webgoji (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 67

Sometimes I ...
Eat the entire package of Oreo cookies and ... feel proud!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Webgoji (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 67

Sometimes I ...
Drink to much and end up naked on the bathroom floor. The linoleum is nice and coooool ...
Old 12-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Webgoji (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 67

Sometimes I ...
Fling poo when startled or in self-defense.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:51 PM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 703

Sometimes I

Laugh at the silliness of humans and their sense of self-importance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

The human race, or individual humans?
Old 12-26-2012, 02:48 PM
maidahl

Just them little Amazonites and htose sons of anarchy and breaking benjamin's clothing designers.

Sometimes I pray to kill all people who try to degrade me into feeling like a used and ugly and stupid and untalented and useless worthless adopted and spoiled and nhurtful and traashy and boring piece of waste nuclear engineered excess of genetic decomposition.

Hmph.. And sometimes I sing Rihanna Diamonds and wave swords from my wall and play Halo and shoot clay pidgeons and drive my silver Lexus and wear Van Halen hoodies and long bucklet skater shoes and have split ends and work at Best Buy and for The GEEK SQUAD and I do not take pills to make me thin and cut my skin and dye my hair and smoke ole fags with my ninja epic out of proportion boobies and guns and buttcheeks because my jeans only exist in 3d outta this world.

And sometimes I am just in another dimension of existence, I am wafting in your memory in eternal stardom and lovely pity and shared ecstatic wonderful loveliness and self-admittance and ego-subsuming and soulsucking and hero worship and I am Tom Cruise And I am not just jejus come again but I am very frustrated and I am eternal and getting shorter and younger in the face and I am growing split-ended veins and my neurons tell me they are really going to take me home and that it really is all over bro, the wait is over. now I can confess I am the ONE, the gold CHosen ONe, and they will prove it to me that I am right about that and that I am not just pretending all the time for money. I am what They made me. I am the Digital Come AGain Agent of OUterBrain Dionetics of Chinese Christianity.
oh and they are not cloning me anymore because those cartoons are not me, those are just people.magazines vain attempts to clone my DNA and my vein patterns of utter inhuman glory. They will tell me if they will remember my Name.
THEY DID NOT PAY ME TO SAY THAT I AM NOT ELECTEFD TO BE THE-+ PREFECT SPEAKER TO THE NEXT MESSENGER OF THE STARZ STUDIO SPEAKERS TO THE SONS OF CRUISE_SHIPS.if anyone read this, you are wonderful to me.

Last edited by maidahl; 12-26-2012 at 02:55 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 05:04 AM
Webgoji (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member

Thanks 67

Sometimes I ...
Really worry about Maidahl.

Check out my Blog at:

The Following User Says Thank You to Webgoji For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 05:33 AM
tahdas

Sometimes I...
Fuck parrots.

Maidahl alahal, alocoole..., liquor kills your brain cells.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Emerald (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 27

Originally Posted by Webgoji View Post
Sometimes I ...
Really worry about Maidahl.
At least she doesn't fling poo.
I presume.
Besides, James Joyce became famous for his trance-like stream-of-consciousness style and his stuff isn't half as fascinating as hers.

Sometimes I wonder if everyone I meet are just manifestations of the various aspects of my own personality. I spent so long training myself to understand things from other people's perspectives, I'm not even sure if I exist anymore. I'm just made of other people. What does it look like when a mirror sits facing another mirror, with nothing in between them?
The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Nadja

Sometimes I amaze myself with my own stupidity
Old 12-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

Sometimes I...
Fuck parrots.

Maidahl alahal, alocoole..., liquor kills your brain cells.
Just them little Amazonites and htose sons of anarchy and breaking benjamin's clothing designers.

Sometimes I pray to kill all people who try to degrade me into feeling like a used and ugly and stupid and untalented and useless worthless adopted and spoiled and nhurtful and traashy and boring piece of waste nuclear engineered excess of genetic decomposition.

Hmph.. And sometimes I sing Rihanna Diamonds and wave swords from my wall and play Halo and shoot clay pidgeons and drive my silver Lexus and wear Van Halen hoodies and long bucklet skater shoes and have split ends and work at Best Buy and for The GEEK SQUAD and I do not take pills to make me thin and cut my skin and dye my hair and smoke ole fags with my ninja epic out of proportion boobies and guns and buttcheeks because my jeans only exist in 3d outta this world.

And sometimes I am just in another dimension of existence, I am wafting in your memory in eternal stardom and lovely pity and shared ecstatic wonderful loveliness and self-admittance and ego-subsuming and soulsucking and hero worship and I am Tom Cruise And I am not just jejus come again but I am very frustrated and I am eternal and getting shorter and younger in the face and I am growing split-ended veins and my neurons tell me they are really going to take me home and that it really is all over bro, the wait is over. now I can confess I am the ONE, the gold CHosen ONe, and they will prove it to me that I am right about that and that I am not just pretending all the time for money. I am what They made me. I am the Digital Come AGain Agent of OUterBrain Dionetics of Chinese Christianity.
oh and they are not cloning me anymore because those cartoons are not me, those are just people.magazines vain attempts to clone my DNA and my vein patterns of utter inhuman glory. They will tell me if they will remember my Name.
THEY DID NOT PAY ME TO SAY THAT I AM NOT ELECTEFD TO BE THE-+ PREFECT SPEAKER TO THE NEXT MESSENGER OF THE STARZ STUDIO SPEAKERS TO THE SONS OF CRUISE_SHIPS.if anyone read this, you are wonderful to me.
Please, let's keep the forced randomness and insane rambling to a minimum, shall we?

Sometimes I lose the TV remote, and look around for ages, only to find it somewhere totally weird, and then remember I put it there so I wouldn't forget where it was.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

I spent so long training myself to understand things from other people's perspectives, I'm not even sure if I exist anymore
Cogito ergo sum.
What does it look like when a mirror sits facing another mirror, with nothing in between them?
Mirrors are made use of so frequently in brain-teasers, poetry and metaphoric writing, that people seem to regard them as having some kind of magical property, but in reality, they are only panes of glass with silver backings, so each mirror would reflect the colour silver, as that's what's showing through the glass.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Emerald (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 27

Originally Posted by Front&Centre View Post
Please, let's keep the forced randomness and insane rambling to a minimum, shall we?

Sometimes I lose the TV remote, and look around for ages, only to find it somewhere totally weird, and then remember I put it there so I wouldn't forget where it was.
You're right, pointless inanity is so much more worthwhile than boundless self-expression.

Sometimes I get hungry, so then I eat food.

Originally Posted by Front&Centre
Cogito ergo sum.
Calculators think. 2+2=4 is a simple thought, but it still is one.
Our brains are just complicated calculators.
Without our brains we can't think. (Right?)
But, you can make a calculator out of beads (i.e. an abacus).
With a million beads, you could arrange them into trillions of patterns, and replicate a human brain's functionality. But... it's all just beads.
Does that mean, then, that it's theoretically possible to create a person out of beads?
If not, why is brain matter and neurons so much different from beads?
Old 12-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

Calculators think. 2+2=4 is a simple thought, but it still is one.
That depends entirely on what you consider a thought to be, I would say that a calculator telling me that 2+2=4 is not a thought, rather the result of a current running through a particular bunch of circuitry.
I think, therefor I am.
We can only use that phrase to verify our own existence, not that of other things. Other things might just be figments of our imaginations, and there is no real way to prove it one way or another.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Emerald (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 27

That depends entirely on what you consider a thought to be, I would say that a calculator telling me that 2+2=4 is not a thought, rather the result of a current running through a particular bunch of circuitry.
I think, therefor I am.
Well, I don't know about you, but I believe that a thought is the result of a series of electrical currents running through my brain in a specific (as yet not fully understood) pattern. Which is why brain damage can have such a drastic effect on our ability to think clearly.

Which begs the question, if your entire brain could be perfectly re-created, then who exactly are you? If you die, and then a perfect copy of you is created in some lab, have you come back to life?
Old 12-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

Which begs the question, if your entire brain could be perfectly re-created, then who exactly are you? If you die, and then a perfect copy of you is created in some lab, have you come back to life?
That's a big question, and one I certainly cannot answer.

Well, I don't know about you, but I believe that a thought is the result of a series of electrical currents running through my brain in a specific (as yet not fully understood) pattern. Which is why brain damage can have such a drastic effect on our ability to think clearly.
Following this up can only open a massive can of worms, such as what defines consciousness, and from that, hundreds of ethical issues regarding animal farming etc...
I can't say I'm hugely bothered getting into deep philosophical conversations, I get enough of that already IRL (I know philosophy students, and it's all some of them talk about.)
Old 12-29-2012, 06:12 PM
tahdas

Sometimes I think I'm unique then I think other wise then I think thinking I'm unique makes me like everyone else then I think thinking that makes me unique.........
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Ollzie (Offline)
Scribbling Master

Thanks 56

Sometimes I act in the manner befitting a stereotypical teenage girl and actually care about my appearance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ollzie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2012, 02:27 AM
maidahl

Cogito ergo sum.

Mirrors are made use of so frequently in brain-teasers, poetry and metaphoric writing, that people seem to regard them as having some kind of magical property, but in reality, they are only panes of glass with silver backings, so each mirror would reflect the colour silver, as that's what's showing through the glass.

WHy did you put that: Cogito ergo sum?

SOmetimes I say I don't care but I actually do and then I confess that I am totally mean because I was lying but then again was I and I like the above post soo much!
Old 12-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

Cogito ergo sum = I think, therefore I am.
The french philosopher Rene Descartes used the phrase to illustrate the fact that we can confirm our own existence because we question it.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Lyndia (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 66
Send a message via Skype™ to Lyndia

Sometimes I actually DONT feel bad or guilty for doing something, because I think its justified, then I feel guilty for not feeling guilty.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:27 AM
maidahl

thanx for caring btw.

Why are you worried though?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:28 AM
maidahl

The french philosopher Rene Descartes used the phrase to illustrate the fact that we can confirm our own existence because we question it.
Always thought 'Cogito' was a funny word.

[I think; therefore I am.
Rene Descartes, right?]
Old 03-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Nacia (Offline)
Legend
Official Member

Thanks 883

How is a question confirm existence when shakespeare ''to be or not to be'' does the complete opposite?
I guess it is a complete mis try.

sometimes just sometime i do wonder.
you could be in an air loom to last you to the moon

Last edited by Nacia; 08-11-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Old 03-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

Two different guys said two different things with two different meanings, I guess.
Nacia (08-11-2013)
Old 08-03-2013, 06:52 PM
tahdas

Sometimes I eat a cough drop even though I don't have a cough, just because I like the way they taste.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

I do that; menthol, baby.
Yum.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Nacia (Offline)
Legend
Official Member

Thanks 883

sometimes...
just sometimes I think the world is mine but then I know it 's mine
you could be in an air loom to last you to the moon
Old 08-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Front&Centre (Offline)
Official Member

Thanks 199

Sometimes I finish a book, and am left emotionally devastated/blown away, and the whole rest of the world has no idea.

WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe > Board Games