WritersBeat.com
 

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe > Board Games

Board Games Get it? "Board" games.


Sometimes I...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 11-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Front&Centre's Avatar
Front&Centre (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,297
Thanks: 201
Thanks 199
Default


Sometimes I make threads whose purposes are not immediately clear, and watch them derail thoroughly before I explain that the point was to share times in your life when you say or do (but most importantly, repeat) something that with hindsight is awful, feckless or just downright gross. The hindsight and the fact that you repeat it should be evidence for the fact that you're just a hairless animal when it comes down to it.

__________________
If trees could scream, would we be so quick to chop them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-01-2013, 05:08 AM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I don't know what date it is when staring at the calendar.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-01-2013, 07:12 AM
JustcallmeEd (Offline)
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Humboldt Co., California
Posts: 4,797
Thanks: 370
Thanks 697
Default

Originally Posted by maidahl View Post
Whoever put the sometimes it's not your fault is dumb.
It's sometimes I blahblah, not sometimes it's blah blah.

Sometimes I am petty.
Sometimes you may be right.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-01-2013, 01:06 PM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sometimes I make computer music. (EDM)
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-13-2013, 09:21 AM
jrock36's Avatar
jrock36 (Offline)
The Next Bard
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 421
Thanks: 10
Thanks 10
Icon6

Sometimes I dance to songs I hum in my mind!
__________________
jrock36
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-13-2013, 09:57 AM
jimmymc (Offline)
Word Wizard
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tex/Okie
Posts: 661
Thanks: 208
Thanks 170
Default

Originally Posted by CandyCane View Post
sometimes I wonder about the sanity of this forum :P
Sometimes, I don't.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-15-2013, 07:08 AM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sometimes i fake laughter.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-15-2013, 08:21 AM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I wonder if it's worth waking up in the morning, or just continuing to sleep until somebody else wakes me.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-15-2013, 01:38 PM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sometimes i feel degraded
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-15-2013, 03:10 PM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I feel hungry while I eat.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-17-2013, 10:27 PM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sometimes i am too tired to keep Error## company.

meh-long

Last edited by maidahl; 12-17-2013 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: meh-long: a korean phonetic with the tongue stuck out to say haha or wtvr
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Front&Centre's Avatar
Front&Centre (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,297
Thanks: 201
Thanks 199
Default

this is getting out of hand
__________________
If trees could scream, would we be so quick to chop them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-17-2013, 11:01 PM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Originally Posted by Front&Centre View Post
this is getting out of hand
Allow me to hand you a net or a scoop so you can get all of these things back in and under control again. i.e. back into your hand.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-18-2013, 12:14 AM
Error69's Avatar
Error69 (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: A Place
Posts: 1,852
Thanks: 135
Thanks 215
Default

Sometimes I get bored and then play the boardgame thingies on here. Okay, I usually get bored.

Originally Posted by maidahl View Post
sometimes i am too tired to keep Error## company.

meh-long
I thank you for keeping me company while I sit around bored out of my mind, maidahl.
__________________
Back in black...
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-18-2013, 03:58 AM
Front&Centre's Avatar
Front&Centre (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,297
Thanks: 201
Thanks 199
Default

This is like when everyone one in the room has been drinking all night, and someone breaks out the goddamn party drugs. You've been on orange juice all night, and are the only one who politely declines the 'E' but you remain on the couch nevertheless because you're driving.
The dude sitting next to you touches your face, and you just look into the camera like, "Yep, okay, I'm through the looking glass."
__________________
If trees could scream, would we be so quick to chop them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-18-2013, 05:22 AM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Join the club!

Sometimes I...just don't know what to do with myself.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-18-2013, 05:32 AM
Front&Centre's Avatar
Front&Centre (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London
Posts: 1,297
Thanks: 201
Thanks 199
Default

*Jim face into camera*
__________________
If trees could scream, would we be so quick to chop them down? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-18-2013, 07:58 AM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sometimes I love the camera.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-18-2013, 09:41 AM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I hide from the camera.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-18-2013, 10:41 AM
tahdas
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sometimes i hate christmas!
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-18-2013, 02:59 PM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I turn my iPod onto the Rocky I theme song, and run after chickens like he did.
Makes me feel amazing.

__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NokturnalMe For This Useful Post:
  #82  
Old 12-28-2013, 11:18 AM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

SOmetimes I hate myself
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-01-2014, 07:57 AM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I don't know what time it is, even whilst staring at the clock.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-01-2014, 02:22 PM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sometimes I know it will be a weird year
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 01-02-2014, 09:51 AM
NokturnalMe's Avatar
NokturnalMe (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Dancing with the moon
Posts: 4,354
Thanks: 781
Thanks 594
Default

Sometimes I buy dvd's I already own, but forgot about.
__________________
↭ You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star ↭
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-04-2014, 03:36 PM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sometimes I have to write lyrics that I don't like.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Error69's Avatar
Error69 (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: A Place
Posts: 1,852
Thanks: 135
Thanks 215
Default

Sometimes I eat food... the rest of the time I simply photosynthesise by sitting by a window.
__________________
Back in black...
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-06-2014, 06:06 PM
maidahl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sometimes I feel like a fraud
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-08-2014, 06:20 AM
JohnConstantine's Avatar
JohnConstantine (Offline)
Verbosity Pales
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,465
Thanks: 195
Thanks 655
Default

Sometimes I have a joint before bed, and forget to take a drink up. I'll lay awake and stare at the ceiling thinking about stuff, and in-between the thoughts is this: 'I've got really bad dry mouth (cotton mouth for Americans), I should get a drink'... for hours.
__________________
I don't want any gay people hanging around me while I'm trying to kill kids.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-08-2014, 11:50 AM
JustcallmeEd (Offline)
Official Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Humboldt Co., California
Posts: 4,797
Thanks: 370
Thanks 697
Default

Originally Posted by JohnConstantine View Post
Sometimes I have a joint before bed, and forget to take a drink up. I'll lay awake and stare at the ceiling thinking about stuff, and in-between the thoughts is this: 'I've got really bad dry mouth (cotton mouth for Americans), I should get a drink'... for hours.
Sometimes I think that's proof it's the Devil's weed. How are you going to say your prayers with a mouth full of cotton?
Reply With Quote
Reply

  WritersBeat.com > General Discussion > Writers' Cafe > Board Games


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:03 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.