WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Research Section

Research Section When Googling isn't enough... Everyone's an expert in something. Post your research questions here to take advantage of our expertise!

Can anyone tell me what they know about freelance photography?

Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 PM
2Men&aLoveStory (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member

Thanks 3
Icon1 Can anyone tell me what they know about freelance photography?

The main character of my book is thirty-one, he attended Rochester Institute of Technology, and is a freelance photographer. I plan to buy a book on the profession, but until then can anyone divulge what they know about the everyday life of a freelance photographer who did very well for himself?

Also, I have a supporting character, a cutthroat New York social icon who helped my main character (Kay) get his work known. Ever since, he's been a non-official manager of sorts, directing Kay and helping him keep his career on track. Does anyone know if this is realistic?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

WritersBeat.com > Writing Craft > Writing Help & Issues > Research Section