WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself; we're all writers here, nothing to hide!

Genre-less fiction writer and freelance editor

Old 06-02-2015, 12:13 PM
kaylintristano (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Genre-less fiction writer and freelance editor

Hi everyone!

I'm currently working on my first novel (I guess you could call it literary fiction? It kind of defies genres...), "Thanks for Pepper Spraying Me: A Love Story". It's a dark unrequited love story with quite a bit of sarcastic humor thrown in to lighten the mood, and the writing part is over but I'm struggling with the edits - every time I sit down to work on it, it gets shorter Sad I guess that's good because it means all the junk is being removed, but it still hurts to see the word count go down, haha.

Other than the novel, I have published several short stories as well as a few professional articles, I'm a technical writer by day, and a newbie freelance editor by night.

I look forward to meeting a lot of fellow writers here!

Kaylin

Iím a professional writer and editor with 13 years of experience, and I love to help emerging authors prepare their work for publication - long or short, first draft or final, every piece of writing benefits from the skilled guidance of an experienced editor, and I'd like to help you polish your work.

Please visit my website for examples of what I can do for you and to view my rates.

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat > Introductions