WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat Quarterly > Writer's Beat Quarterly

Writer's Beat Quarterly Forum for Writer's Beat's electronic magazine, WBQ.

Submit Your Articles!

Old 09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Icarus (Offline)
Out of the Park
Official Member

Thanks 3
Default Submit Your Articles!

Dear WB Members,

We are currently looking for thoughtful, engaging articles on writing to include in future issues of Writer's Club. If you've got something you'd like to submit, please PM it to me, Icarus, by October 10th. Do not post it in this thread. Please note that all interested parties must be willing to release their full names in order to be featured.

Don't pass up on this chance to see your name in print!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Last edited by Icarus; 09-22-2007 at 01:46 PM..
Old 09-22-2007, 07:02 AM
kal (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 33

I might have something for you about poetry in a few days.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Q Wands (Offline)
a’ Ghaidhealtachd chridhe

Thanks 452

What is the next deadline we are writing against? No promises, my heart is breaking right now, but I'll think about writing something.

Old 09-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Icarus (Offline)
Out of the Park
Official Member

Thanks 3

Pardon me! I forget to mention deadlines.

If I can have any submissions by October 10th, that'd be great. I'll edit the original post to reflect that.

|
|
|
Old 09-22-2007, 02:36 PM
kal (Offline)
Still Clicking!
Official Member

Thanks 33

I'll get working on it ASAP, and Queen, write through the pain. Slightly evil poetry always makes me feel better.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:00 PM
Q Wands (Offline)
a’ Ghaidhealtachd chridhe

Thanks 452

Thanks, Kal. I'll try.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Denisek (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 2
Send a message via Skype™ to Denisek

I have an article for freelance writers but it's been published already. Do you still want it?

Old 09-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Icarus (Offline)
Out of the Park
Official Member

Thanks 3

Originally Posted by Denisek View Post
I have an article for freelance writers but it's been published already. Do you still want it?
Denise,

Unfortunately, we have to require all new material. We don't want to have any conflicts with publishers.

Thank you, though!

|
|
|
Old 09-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Mr Baatard (Offline)
Word Wizard
Official Member

Thanks 0

Icarus,

Did you get my submission? Not sure if that's what you're looking for...
“For someone who’s lived a gazillion years, you sure do have a lot to learn about romance.”
Spanner crossed his arms incredulously. “Do tell.”
“The way I see it, if I had to live forever, and I knew real happiness wouldn’t come around too often, I’d spend all of my time looking for it.”
“You’ve never mourned a wife.”
“Forever’s a long time to never let a woman tell you she loves you.”

New Elbestran: the First Tale of Spanner, 144,000+ words.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Icarus (Offline)
Out of the Park
Official Member

Thanks 3

I did, indeed, Mr B! Thank you very much.

|
|
|

WritersBeat.com > Writer's Beat Quarterly > Writer's Beat Quarterly