WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction

Fiction Novel excerpts, short stories, etc.

Legends part .5 Prologue (Summary)

Old 05-13-2008, 06:30 AM
EndlessPoss. (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Icon5 Legends part .5 Prologue (Summary)

Legends
Part .5
Prologue
(Summary)
Part 1: ShipWreck

Captain Smith, captain of the British Navy ship Lockhart, was hunting down a pirate ship named Xing captained by a Captain Loosh. Captain Smith came so close to coming in contact with Captain Loosh but a big storm had approached in the sea. It threw off both ships off course. Only Captain Smith survived. He got out the ship & started to walk around the island. China Sea 2000:

An American sub the Titan was keeping a look out for a criminal Japanese ship. They saw the Japanese ship & out of nowhere, a big storm appeared. Agent George decided to take the case.

Agent George boarded a ship off the China coast to where the Titan was last there. At night, another Japanese ship came by & another storm started. The Chinese ship had gone over board.

Agent George went up to the man & said, “Hello my name is Fred George, Agent Fred George of the CIA”, “I need your help my ship, the Chinese ship I was on got shipwrecked,” “Can you help me get back to the mainland & tell me where I am?” Agent George looked confused.

“My name is Captain Smith, Captain of the British navy ship the Lockhart & you are in the Philippines sir.” “So you’re the ship that I saw back there?” said Fred. “Yes it was,” said Smith. “The ship you saw was another ship that was also shipwrecked from at least 300 years ago,” continued Smith. “You see Poseidon the God of the sea, a long time ago he created these sea creatures almost like dragons,” continued Smith “Poseidon had created these creatures to keep out any intruders from entering his oceans & every 300 years these creatures are brought back to finish where they have started by cleaning up Poseidon’s oceans.”

“The legend has it that these creatures show up when ever two or more ships interact with each other & if they make sure that only one ship gets left standing,” continued Smith. “I have survived my ship’s shipwreck but my ship didn’t,” said Smith. “So actually what you saw was a spirit of my ship,” continued Smith. “I countered a spell to lift my ship form the depths of the ocean’s floor & poured my blood to my ship,” continued Smith. Fred asked, “So that is how Fargo got away.” “Yes unfortunately he did not survive for very long,” replied Smith. Fred got a raft from his ship & got it to work. Agent Dunn was there when Fred woke up in the hospital. “Was I dead?” asked Fred. Fred had discussed everything that had happened. “I honestly don’t know,” said Smith.

Fred is on a ship next to another ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The creature attacks the other ship & as the creature is in the air Fred a jump on it. Fred is on the creature & goes toward its mouth. Another creatures jumps out right in front of it & tries to attack the other ship. Fred has an opportunity & throws the meteorite to the other creature’s mouth while it opens it. The meteorite lands in the creature’s mouth & the creatures start to burn up & explode. The creatures are no more & the storm calms down.

Part 2: Stones

A girl is being raped by a man. The girl pushes the man away to stop him. The man goes toward Joe & stabs him.

Joe gets out of the grave & lands up in a school. Joe is out of the grave he trips again on the stone & is knocked out. Joe sees a few army men come at him but they pass right through him. Joe opens his eyes & sees the dark sky. Joes can see a gun in the man’s pocket but the other man can’t. The man takes out a gun from his other pocket & shoots the man with his other gun. The man sits back down & looks toward Joe & shoots him.

Joe gets out of the grave & starts to run to his truck but instead not watching, falls into another empty grave. A man points a machine gun towards Joe. Joe gets up & starts to climb out of the grave. Joe watches him fall off the roof & hit a car. Joe turns around & sees himself who is reaching out to push Joe off the roof, which he does. Joe hits the same car the man did. Joe is fishing in a boat. Joe is drowning then wakes up.

Joe stands up & can hear a million voices at once. Joe thinks that they are calling out for help. Joe gets to his truck & drives off. Joe eats his breakfast & drinks some coffee. “What the hell?” exclaimed Joe. It is midnight & Joe his digging a grave. Joe is driving a car & can’t slow down. The car is burning on fire with Joe still inside. Joe burns on fire too. Joe wakes up & finds his left sleeve on fire.

Joe is in a courtroom. The car flips up & hits Joe. Joe wakes up the next morning just like he did yesterday morning. Joe eats his breakfast & drinks some coffee. “What the hell?” exclaimed Joe. It is midnight & Joe his digging a grave. The man goes toward Joe & stabs him.

Joe wakes up & he is in a room a room with burning walls. His skin is burning on fire. Joe screams. Joe wakes up the next morning just like he did yesterday morning. Joe eats his breakfast & drinks some coffee. “What the hell?” exclaimed Joe. Joe is in a car with his girlfriend & they kiss. Joe screams. Joe can remember everything now. Joe says, “What the hell”.

Part 3: Deal

When the horse stops he takes a deep breath & falls to the ground. The knight charges at him again with his sword. The knight throws his sword in front of his face. The knight draws blood form his mouth & drops his sword & shield & drops to the ground. I should be king, I will be king.”

“Right now!” Poof…. A middle aged man. With black hair. Duggan ask to the gentleman. Duggan ask. “What kind of a deal?” Duggan ask “The deal of a life time.” Duggan says. Duggan takes his left hand & shakes the gentleman’s hand. “The deal is done!” the gentleman says after letting go. A man named Carl Matthews he is an American who is a part of the Italian mafia. The biggest drug delivery in a life time. A few men appear on the ship & start shooting at Carl & his men. Carl & his men take cover. Carl finds out that the men shooting at him are part of a local gang. “Hey Carl you will die here tonight & this is our turf old man.” one of the gang says. Carl hears sirens & all of his men panic & run away. Carl yells at them. Carl decides to get up & run to his car. The reaming of Carl’s men get arrested.

The next morning Carl is with his boss. Carl hears a poof behind him. A middle aged man. Carl ask. Carl replies. “It sounds wonderful!” smiles Carl. “Just make the Deal!” the gentleman smiles. “What kind of a deal?” Carl ask “The deal of a life time.” Carl says. Carl takes his left hand & shakes the gentleman’s hand. “The deal is done!” the gentleman says after letting go.

It is high school graduation night for a young man named Joseph Young. Joe is madly in love with Betty. Joe turns to Betty & says, “I love you Betty. Betty turns to Joe & says, “ See right there is your problem. Betty says. Joe’s heart gets broken. Joe says & gets in front of her while holding her hand.

So farewell Joseph.” says, Betty. “Can we just talk about this?” ask Joe. “I am sorry but no Joe.” Betty walks away & Joe stands there with a broken heart. Joe thinks to himself. “Better than to never have loved at all isn’t it Joe.” Joe turns & there is a man in a dark red suit. A middle aged man. Joe ask. “All, yeah right.” says Joe. For a deal. “Just make the Deal!” the gentleman smiles. “What kind of a deal?” Carl ask “The deal of a life time.” Carl says. You got yourself a deal mister. I just want Betty to love me forever.” Joe says. “Very well love will be yours. Carl takes his left hand & shakes the gentleman’s hand. “Now go run after her Joe.” Joe runs after Betty. Joe stops Betty. Joe ask Betty to mary him & Betty says yes.

Betty is a nurse & Joe is a hot shot lawyer. All of Joe’s dreams are coming true. Betty home schools his daughter. The father says that is unfortunate for Joe. Joe agrees.

Joe reaches the church at midnight. A man is waiting for him .A young man. The man talks to Joe & says he is the Prince of Darkness. He says Joe has business with his father. Joe decides to make him a deal. Joe says all he wants is his freedom & to let Betty & his kids live long happy normal lives. Joe smiles & the Prince of Darkness appears. Joe keeps his word & his family lives happy lives.

Part 4: Legends

There are many caves to entrances to caves. Even the entrance caves have entrances to other caves. Head asks him why he has returned. Head thinks for a minute. Head asks him if he would like to be the crossing guard for the bridge for any scared human trying to cross. Head says if he does this he will be allowed to live among the trolls again. The princess waves goodbye to the troll as does the troll do the princess.

The kids enjoy Grandma’s story. The kids tell Grandma to tell another story. The Roman Empire ruled almost all of Europe. When the Romans conquered a kingdom they would send guards to pick up the young boys to be trained as Roman Warriors. There was a particular boy named Author. Author had become a very loyal Commander of the Roman Knights. You see in the Roman Empire the knights would be on a square table facing the Emperor at the head of the room. Not as leader & warrior. The Emperor tells Comm. Author to go & investigate a near by village. Comm. Author agrees & takes his men to the village.

When Author & his men reach the village the Mayor greets them. The Mayor will cooperate with the Roman’s Emperor’s decision. He tells Author that his men can rest easy here.

Author approaches her. Author looks shocked. The Saxon, are the swarm enemy of the Roman Empire. Author tells her not to fear anymore.

Author sees them riding there horses to town. Gwen gets behind Author & his men. The leader approaches Author. He gets off his horse & says my name is Merlin & why are you here Roman Knight. Author replies he his here form the Roman Empire to protect this village. Merlin tells him men to draw swords & so does Merlin. Merlin tell Author angrily that this is his village & no Roman Empire is going to take it away from him. Author asks Merlin why he wants this village. Author tells Merlin why he hurts these people. Merlin says because if we show them no mercy they will not dare join the Roman Empire.

Merlin’s men attack & Author protects Gwen by attacking Merlin back. Author wants to finish this battle & go home. Merlin sees Gwen & takes her hostage. Merlin says that’s enough Author this battle is mine.

Author refuses to give up because he will not let the Roman Empire down. Talk peace they do. Merlin agrees that Author is a skilled warrior & so are his knights. Merlin agrees with Author & decides to make peace. Merlin suggests that he & Author join forces & try to make world peace together without the Roman Empire’s help. Merlin suggests Author & Author & everyone else agrees. The Knights of the Round Table & the Saxon & King Author will lead this place & his men into battle. King Author asks Gwen to be his Queen & she accepts. So King Author & Queen Gwen rule the village to help find the world peace along help with the Saxon Warriors.

The boy asks what ever happened to King Author? Grandma says King Author was just a myth. That what King Author was he was a legend.

THE END

Legends or my deals. Legends is the word!

More coming Soon!

Life if full of Endless Possibilities!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:03 AM
Devon (Offline)
Guard Dog and Playful Pup
Senior Moderator

Thanks 1,694

Did you need us to comment on the content of the summary?

Twisty mind candy:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Nemesis (Offline)
That Beautiful Insanity

Thanks 87

Okay... so this was just a summary of what is to come? If not, this moved a little too fast. Because of its abruptness, it was hard to get into it, let alone follow. Also, is this based on King Arthur? If so, I think the name may have been mispelled, which threw me off a little while reading it.

Otherwise, the idea seems very interesting. I would like to read a cleaned up draft.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:14 AM
EndlessPoss. (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Icon14 Just Summary

Yeah I just wanted to right a summary. A summary of what I already wrote. For parts 1, 2, 3, & 4. In case if you liked it while reading the summary you might want to go back to read the others I already wrote. (Yes it is King Arthur I thought I spelled his name right. But I couldn't remember how to spell it & I did use spell check on his name too.)

Legends Part 5 is coming soon!

Life if full of Endless Possibilities!
Old 05-22-2008, 05:32 AM
Nemesis (Offline)
That Beautiful Insanity

Thanks 87

You know, that's the problem with spell checks. It won't tell you if the word you have is in the wrong context. This why nothing beats good ol' human proof reading.

And now that I'm more familiar with how this place works, and that this was just a summary, I am going to find the earlier chapters.

Cheers!

WritersBeat.com > Write Here > Fiction