WritersBeat.com

Go Back   WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds

Classifieds Advertisements go here. Content of this forum does not represent the service provided at this web site.

Ebook cover design

Old 02-05-2013, 07:20 AM
lewtoka (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0
Default Ebook cover design

Writing myself, I know how important a book is to an author. Countless hours of writing, being blocked, researching and editing, you have finally come to an end. You have created a piece of art.

But there is one crucial element missing Ė the cover.

Allow me the privilege and the opportunity to help bring your vision to reality, the cover of a book has to capture the readers eye, it has to convey the emotions he is going to feel, reading the words you typed. It is the essence of your writing in one single image.

This is where my services come into play. I am a freelance graphic designer living and working in Essen in Germany.

After ordering a cover from me, I will provide you with 2 cover designs, within 2 weeks of placing your order. After revision and your final approval, Iíll provide you with print-ready file or high-res JPEG ready for upload, along with a rendered 3D version for marketing, if required.

The package Iím offering consists of the following:

o 2 Ebook cover designs , after your wishes
o As many revisions as you would like until you are 100% satisfied!
o A 3D render of your cover (if needed)
o A final JPEG-file ready for all ebook stores.
o If needed for your cover I will include royalty-free stock images and licensed fonts for 250.000 copies. So no legal issues will arise.
o Excludes Character Creation - If your cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these character/s, based on the complexity. This usually starts at $100, and a separate quote will be provided for this

Usually I would require a 20% deposit in advance, but since you donít know me and no one here can vouch for my services, all payment will be due after final approval.

The pricing for my service will be at 250$ payable by paypal after final approval.

I have attached some work samples.

PS: Please excuse my bad english, as stated above, I am not a native speaker, but my English should suffice to cater your cover design needs.

If you want to contact me, please send me a pm or email me via yklostermann@hotmail.de

Sincerly,

Y. Klostermann

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cover1LowRes.jpg (21.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Cover8LowRes.jpg (21.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Cover9LowRes.jpg (19.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 02-05-2013, 07:28 AM
lewtoka (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Thanks 0

So how does this work step by step?

1. You should send me an email placing your order. You will have to include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Author of the book if it is not the same as your name
- Title of the book
- Genre of the book
- A thorough description of the content (not just a synopsis)
- Elements of the story that should be depicted on the cover
- The style of cover you like, with links.
2. After approximately two week (often earlier), I will send you the two covers to choose from or if youíre not happy with my designs, we will start over and do a cover together.

3. Revisions, I will revise the cover you have chosen until youíre 100% happy with it.

4. After you are satisfied, payment will be made and the final image will be send to you.

WritersBeat.com > The Billboard > Classifieds